First and foremost, we spend time getting to know our clients. We find out what’s important to them and who is important in their lives. We help them define their investment goals and objectives and then determine the amount of risk and return that is necessary to accomplish these goals.
We consider the following in designing our portfolios: economics, business cycles, inflation, interest rates, geopolitical situations and corporate earnings projections. This is a top down strategic approach that requires extensive research and experience. We use many outside services that give us up-to-the-minute data about the world financial situation. We know what the best minds in the financial community are thinking regarding the markets.
Because we are an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we can research the universe of investment choices to find the top performing managers with outstanding track records.
We both do independent research and look at a broad variety of investment opportunities. We then discuss the pros and cons of each potential investment and must both agree before any final decisions are made. We have a proven track record of exceptional investment returns during both poor and strong stock market time periods that is available upon request.
Why engage Ludwick & Shirman:
- We have an over 15-year track record of our performance.
- Each principal has over 25 years of professional investment experience.
- We meet with clients as frequently as they like.
- Quarterly performance reports are provided for each account and investment.
- Quarterly newsletter keeps clients informed and educated as to our current strategy.
- Each portfolio is well diversified among most of the primary asset classes.
- Registered Investment Advisors have a fiduciary duty to act in the best interests of their clients at all times.
- Online access to your accounts is available.
- We provide the necessary tax reports for your investments.
- We work with other professionals, such as accountants and attorneys, to assist clients with their unique issues.
- We consolidate accounts where possible to simplify your recordkeeping and tax preparation.